Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:
70/70  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

PostSubject: A weary heart   Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:17 am

- My heart is like a haunted tower, the curse of love, the ghost of those who left, the haunting of misunderstanding, of abandonment even. a tower...a lonely building. - she said to Skylark - she grimaces in pain as his revelation to her, despite being welcome, was painful even more on her already weary heart....

- I am sorry to hear that - Says Sen as he comes close of the two

The lady smiles at him politely, surprised upon her tears she tries to discreetily wipe them away.

- Bal'a dash - she says with a teary voice

Sen notices the rather sad situation and nods politely, then he vanish into the shadows as he couldnt do much more.

Skylark then speaks, he closes his eyes as to gather strenght, no more hiding...

<to be continued>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magisterium.forumotion.com
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:
70/70  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

PostSubject: Re: A weary heart   Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:05 am

The ranger sighs and walks until he is shoulder to shoulder with her, he speaks on a paused and deep tone:

- Akha... I am tired of seeing you like this, it is the second time, and it happens because of my fear, I cannot help but believe I could have stopped it if.. if I were not so afraid...

She blinks unsure if she is listening to that...

- B.. But you did tell me that you never...

As she tries to finish the sentence he stops her saying

-Lies... a demons lie...he played with you Akha and... I was afraid, but I am not afraid anymore, not anymore...

the ranger lowers his head, fiery strands of his hair fall on his face as he seems to be waiting for something

- NO!! - she says teary - Why you say that? WHY? WHY?

- I am sorry - he says holding back his tears- would you prefer that I kept it from you... I see... I am sorry... it was not my intention...

- STOP IT!!- you should have told me this before....why.. why so afraid? Of me?

he licks hes inferior lip and bite it on a thought, words could be too bold or simply lack reason... he finally sighs ,still looking forward and says:

- I was to tell you, I asked if you were happy and... you said you were... but I must confess i tracked you, I saw you sometimes here in Shattrath... and everytime I saw you... you didnt seem happy at all... that started to worry me...to burn me...as i could prevent it with...simple words.. I could have spared you by telling you the truth...

- But I believed the demon...it seemed so... logical... so...reasonable

Skylark chuckles lightly thinking of the irony on that

- As a demon should...and even you could not possibly tell ...

- I was sure that was the truth until...

- Untill? - he asks

- Until you mentioned that paladin...then I saw that it was perhaps something with me... with this wretched...

- shh...- he puts his finger over her lips as silencing her - please dont say that... the paladin is but a friend , and you were always my best friend, the reason I came back , the reason I should never have left...you and the others
that was a bad feeling, unworthy of my heart...uncalled for...

He continues, now looking into her eyes:

- Let me be the stone which you lean on, let me help you, let me protect you , I love you that much, I am tired of seeing you suffer ... I just cant stay here seeing it happen anymore...

she smiles sadly - Perhaps I am beyond help my friend...

-NO...dont say that... all I ask is let me try... just give me one chance...

She closes her eyes for a moment, she opens her eyes and sighs:

- How so? - she asks

- A kiss... just one kiss, if you say you feel nothing for me then I ...we remain only friends....

she widens her eyes at he approaches, her expression still sad and surprised, as his lips touches hers she closes her eyes givin in to the most wanted kiss, she returns it at first uncertain and then passionately, feeling as the whole world was spinning but them...

And... they are together still javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magisterium.forumotion.com

A weary heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magisterium :: The Courtyard :: The Conversations-
Jump to: