The Magisterium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magisterium

A forum for the World of Warcraft guild Magisterium on Farstriders realm

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Diaries of Alenziana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alenziana

Alenziana

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character sheet
Full Name:
Level:
The Diaries of Alenziana Left_bar_bleue70/70The Diaries of Alenziana Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

The Diaries of Alenziana Empty
PostSubject: The Diaries of Alenziana   The Diaries of Alenziana Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:06 pm

((If it is quite all right, I would like to begin a character diary. Mainly, a story written for Alenziana over time. Feel free to comment and provide CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Also, everything that is in asterisks is an action. Thank you.))

Day 1

It's quiet here in Eversong. I'm sitting outside of the Shepard's Gate of our fair city of Silvermoon writing this entry. *She checks the cover of the leather bound journal and continues writing* There has been no one of note here lately...I have seen no one that I recognize. *She pauses, sighing slightly, and continues to write* I miss my husband so...I have not seen him in quite some time. He has been busy in the forests of Silverpine. But what worries me is that my dearest Liftori has not written to me either. Normally he would write, but he has not in some time. I worry that something may have happened to him...*She sighs again and looks to the skies, seeing the sunset in the distance.* The sun is setting here, so I suppose that I should go into the city and find a room for myself.

(To be continued)
Back to top Go down
Alenziana

Alenziana

Character sheet
Full Name:
Level:
The Diaries of Alenziana Left_bar_bleue70/70The Diaries of Alenziana Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alenziana   The Diaries of Alenziana Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:06 pm

Day 2

I have traveled far and wide, stopping to write this entry on the borders between Eversong and the Ghostlands. This night I will sleep as many adventurers do, in a tree... My love and dearest husband has finally written to me. I no longer worry for him, for I know that he is safe within the confines of the Undercity once again. * She takes the letter and places it between the pages so that she can continue to write. The letter reads: *

Dearest Alen,

I have missed you so, please forgive my inability to write to you of late. I have been on many adventures, and I wish that you could have been here with me to go on them. I have been through Tirisfal Glade, the Undercity, Brill, and Silverpine Forest, and Southshore. I have found safety in the small town of Southshore, and I write to you from the inn there. I miss you dearly my love, and I will be back to Silvermoon soon to visit you. Please write back to me my love.

Liftori

*She continues to write.*
I am glad to have heard from my husband. It sets my mind at ease and makes me feel as if I can fly again. I remember our marriage... That day, as I stood at the altar in Undercity, I was so afraid that he would not come. However, he came and held my hand. As we stood and listened to the preacher recite what he had to and we said our vows, I felt as though I could fly. I remember that when the ceremony was over and we were at the reception in Silvermoon, we stood together and I drank my wine while he downed an ale. The guests were having so much fun...and so were we. I enjoy that memory.

On another note, I have heard from my half-sister, Elinia. She is a Night Elf. She came to me in secret and told me how my three other half-sisters are faring. They all are doing as well as can be expected, and one of them also plans to be married soon. I will be unable to attend since the marriage ceremony will be held in an Alliance cathedral and I would be killed on sight. But no matter, it is wonderful to hear that they all are faring well.

It is getting darker now, much earlier than I had expected. I write by firelight now and plan to sleep soon. So I suppose that this entry must end.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alenziana

Alenziana

Character sheet
Full Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alenziana   The Diaries of Alenziana Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:59 pm

Day 3

I still reside in the Ghostlands, only now in the Tranquillen with the Innkeeper and Fight Master Sunwing. We have been talking of and with the Forsaken of late and I have learned much of their ways and culture. I learned that they were humans once that died and were reborn as Forsaken... They are the rebels against the Witch King. At least they are not held within his grasp any longer. Their home is in Tirisfal Glade, a city known as the Undercity. Their realm also extends into Silverpine Forest and such. Liftori never spoke much of his home...it makes me feel strange to hear of the ways of the Forsaken from someone besides him.

On an alternate note, I have been to Silvermoon and back this day. It was a short journey since I traveled by riding a bat. It was such fun, and the view was beautiful. I traveled back to pick up some coarse thread to make myself a white linen robe. Being a tailor and an enchatress comes in handy, I can enchant the clothing that I make! It is a wonderous combonation to have. Also, my daughter Galadreil fares well. She saw me when I was in Silvermoon this day. She spoke well of her friends and allies, and told me that they and herself fare well. This pleases me.

*She sighs and looks up at the evening sky, speckled with stars. A cloud passes over the moon, blocking out her light for a mere moment before letting the moonlight reappear. She smiles and puts the journal back in her pack, going into the small inn room to sleep.*
Back to top Go down
Alenziana

Alenziana

Character sheet
Full Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alenziana   The Diaries of Alenziana Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:08 pm

((Sorry for my extremely long absence everyone. I've been in the hospital for some time now and have been struggling with school as well. No worries, I'll be back by New Years' Eve. Love you all!!))

Day 4

*Alenziana awakens with a start and wipes a tear from her eyes. She sees that the innkeeper and the flightmaster are asleep, and takes out her journal to write of the strange dream that she had.*
I have awoken this night because of a strange dream. This dream seemed so real...it was...

((I'll finish this later. I need to get going.))
Back to top Go down
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Number of posts : 80
Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alenziana   The Diaries of Alenziana Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:18 pm

((mmm i miss your diaries Ale!!! please put more =D , I hope everything is allright with you dear =S kisses to ya !!))
Back to top Go down
https://magisterium.forumotion.com
Alenziana

Alenziana

Character sheet
Full Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alenziana   The Diaries of Alenziana Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:18 pm

((Thanks M'lady. I've been better, but for now I'll continue posting here. I don't know when I'll be able to get on WoW again yet, but that's cause of school. Thank you for worrying about my well being. Kisses to you as well dear.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alenziana   The Diaries of Alenziana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diaries of Alenziana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magisterium :: The Courtyard :: The Conversations-
Jump to: