The Magisterium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magisterium

A forum for the World of Warcraft guild Magisterium on Farstriders realm

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keivah's

Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat Empty
PostSubject: Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat   Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:33 pm

Keivah shifted uncomfortably and glanced about. Nobody had noticed him yet, so he took a moment to close his eyes, take a deep breath, and then let it out slowly. When he started to speak, it is with a steady, smooth, calm tone.

'My name is Keivah. I was not entirely certain where I should go, to say this. I am here to apply for membership in this guild.' He paused a moment, reminding himself that it was not too late and he could simply leave. Shaking that from his mind, he continued. 'I do not mind being alone. In fact, I like it. I have been alone for a while, away from other humanoid contact, and it doesn't bother me.'

Stop that, Keivah hissed to himself. What are you doing? They're going to think you're a snob. Keivah closed his eyes again briefly. Just be calm. Say what's on your mind.

When he opened his eyes again, a few faces had turned toward him, and he thought they were giving him a slightly confused look. 'But ... ' Keivah continued, suddenly shaken and having forgotten the entire speech he had planned. 'But I believe I have come to a point in my life, in which I would like to reach out to others. Being alone does not mean being lonely ... but sometimes, it does.'

That was stupid, Keivah thought to himself. Now they think you're needy. Keivah pushed his fingers through his hair, hoping that the action would calm the nervous thoughts jumping about his mind.

'I do not ask for hand-outs,' oh, great, now they think that your're against helping others. 'But I am certainly willing to help.' Now you sound as though you think they need you! What are you doing!

Keivah felt himself begin to blush, as he seemed to do every time he attempted a social situation. He cleared his throat and then grinned. 'I felt that it was time to look into joining a guild. I have heard that perhaps yours would be suitable for me, and me for it. I certainly hope so.' He bowed, and then turned to leave, setting information for contacting him upon the table as he left the room.

Once outside again, he hurried away, waving Xai to follow him.

'How did it go?' Xai asked, swishing his tail and prancing in front of Keivah to slow his fast pace.

'Great,' Keivah nodded. Then he shook his head. 'I don't want to talk about it.'

The wrinkled and obviously much-handled bit of parchment on the table reads:

I am an ex-mage and hunter; a blood elf, born in a small village - the name of which I cannot say. After quite a traumatic experience in my semi-recent past, I made the choice to live away from other humanoids. But I believe I have reached a time in my life, in which the voices of the forest are no longer all I need.

I attempt to make it into a town or village at least every couple of days to check mail, if you would like to contact me for the pleasure of a further meeting. If not, I shall thank you for your time. -Keivah

(then in hastily-scribbled print, clearly written days later)

I meant that the pleasure of a further meeting would be mine. I did not intend to imply that it would be a pleasure for you to meet me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Number of posts : 80
Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:
Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat Left_bar_bleue70/70Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat   Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:45 am

hehe that was very creative Keivah I liked it =)
Back to top Go down
https://magisterium.forumotion.com

Keivah Introduces Himself - Somewhat
Page 1 of 1