The Magisterium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magisterium

A forum for the World of Warcraft guild Magisterium on Farstriders realm

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morning Wind...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Number of posts : 80
Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:
The Morning Wind... Left_bar_bleue70/70The Morning Wind... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

The Morning Wind... Empty
PostSubject: The Morning Wind...   The Morning Wind... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:45 am

Tlink Tlink Tlink - the noise of the mail armor approaches, the sound was pleasant to her, for she knew it so well, it was her beloved coming.

After a good night of rest, the relaxing sleepy sensation lingered on her body she was laying with her back up,

The ranger has his fiery red hair a little darker along his face line due to his sweat, the battleground took its toll, yet it was exciting, to lose himself to the heat of battle, sometimes he simply ignored his gun and grabbed his scythe wildly, rushing to the enemies with a frenetic yell. His heart was now calming down, enough battlegrounds, his honor was proved for the day, the elders of the Frostwolf Clan heard and saw him, they gave him medals and next day after their council he could get another of their artifacts, reserved only for those deemed worthy... he entered the Inn, still in full gear, he only put his scythe away, his wolf was chewing a gnome somewhere, he was there for he sensed she was awake.

as the sound came closer she instinctively moved a little aside as to make room so he could sit, she layed with her back up a little turned to his direction as she relied more on her right side, flexing the left arm and leg like climbing on the bed, as she felt the slight movement over the bed as he sat she smiled...

Ave...Lady Akha.. - the ranger has a smiling sound, she kept not looking at him, just feeling him sitting by her side behind her, she smiled even more...

Bal'a dash my love...my ranger

He removes his heavy gloves and flexes his fingers, then brushes her hair away from her neck and her back making the pale soft skin chill a little, he smirks at her reaction, and she closes her eyes enjoying his simple touch. She kept immobile, still with her back to his direction and looking forward.

mmmm - she says playfully, he smiles at her sound, his eyes contemplating as he moves his fingers, feeling her neck, her upper back framed by her sleeping garments, she moves a little, stretching her neck toward the bed as to feel his warm hand on it even more, she smiles with closed eyes savoring his touch as he slides his hand to her left shoulder and presses it gently, pressing all the way to her neck, relaxing and yet reinvigorating.

she stretches her body , stiffening her legs and rolling over her belly with her back up, she moves away her hair on a encompassed move, now facing his direction, she looks at him, blood on his armor and clearly bruised and scratched for a moment she concerns, as he continues to touch her upper back with a sweet smile, she eases as he was very used to battlegrounds, he was sweet and caring but he was a man of war, he seemed to enjoy the bloodshed even being what he truly was.

She smiles fully, looking at his eyes, he smiles back and asks

- So..we should gather some motes, now that I have wings again - his smirk was more a smile at his own words

she contemplates him for a moment, unfolding a glad smile.

- yes my love, and you are the wind - she grins playfully, he listens and on his warm soft tone he says smiling:

- yes.. I am ..the wind.. - he kisses her cheek and her ear and then her neck, she turns back slowly facing away smiling, he smirks with a somewhat coy look about his eyes, she was enjoying , he knew.

He kisses her neck gently, the touch of his lips and his breath made her chill sweetly, he sniffed her skin causing her to shiver, she moans playfully

he smiles and touches her upper back toward her neck with his tongue making it very sensitive just to blow his breath and make her chill

- I am the wind...
Back to top Go down
https://magisterium.forumotion.com
Medel

Medel

Number of posts : 16
Main Class : Tulsa OK
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Wind...   The Morning Wind... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:04 am

"Collect some Motes," huh? Is that what you are trying to call it? ^_^

Ahhh I love you two. You give Medel reason to smile with playful joy.
Back to top Go down
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Number of posts : 80
Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:
The Morning Wind... Left_bar_bleue70/70The Morning Wind... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Wind...   The Morning Wind... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:15 am

Hahaha actually yes and no, yesterday akha actually came up with the notion of Primal Love and the ten different motes

Kissing, Holding, Talking, Faith, Intimacy, Trust, Admiration, Will, Wishes and Truth =)

But on this story here, that was not an especific roleplay but a fiction over the general RP, motes were motes but could well be the motes to Primal Love =D
Back to top Go down
https://magisterium.forumotion.com
skylark

skylark

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Wind...   The Morning Wind... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:44 am

We where collecting motes "clears throat" ask scry he was with us Razz
mm no but really that was beautiful akha..you know my sky well ^_~
Back to top Go down
Lakaris

Lakaris

Number of posts : 5
Main Class : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Wind...   The Morning Wind... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Many great stories indeed, seems we have quite the creative group amongst us, and i'm sure the stories and tales will only get better as time passes and we learn better interaction with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynefromwb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Wind...   The Morning Wind... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning Wind...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magisterium :: The Characters :: History and Stories-
Jump to: