The Magisterium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magisterium

A forum for the World of Warcraft guild Magisterium on Farstriders realm

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Secrets are my own...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medel

Medel

Number of posts : 16
Main Class : Tulsa OK
Registration date : 2007-08-23

My Secrets are my own... Empty
PostSubject: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:14 pm

Well, I conceder myself to be a decent artist, but I hate my scanner and getting enough time to actually draw a decent picture is a lot harder than some might think. How ever, I do spend a good amount of time on a Computer everyday. So my art tends to reflect that. So yeah. I made this Desktop Wallpaper for myself last night while waiting for my friend to come back from a smoke break out in Zul'Farrak on my Alli character. Hope you guys like it... ><

My Secrets are my own... Medel_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:53 am

Oh...my...god...it's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Medel

Medel

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:31 pm

hehehe Thanks Aenen. Maybe I'll be nice enough and make one for you... if you are a good boy. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:11 pm

Very cool wallpaper; My computer graphics skills aren't all that great; I can make 3-d images and whatnot; but I never bothered to spend the time to figure out how to implant pictures from other sources. I'm a pretty good pen and pencil artist though
My Secrets are my own... Maboro10
Back to top Go down
Medel

Medel

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:43 pm

O_o *stares at the picture* o_O

<_< *stares at the picture soem more* >_>

AHEM!. Ummm. Aellis? That is one of the most beautiful things I have seen.

*cough*will you marry me?*cough*
Back to top Go down
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Number of posts : 80
Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:
My Secrets are my own... Left_bar_bleue70/70My Secrets are my own... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:15 am

nhooo sooo kyoot!!

Me loves it!!
Back to top Go down
https://magisterium.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:14 am

*Giggles gently; the back of her hand covering her smile like a traditional geisha*
You're too kind
Back to top Go down
Valkorish

Number of posts : 26
Main Class : Mexico
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Character sheet
Full Name:
Level:
My Secrets are my own... Left_bar_bleue70/70My Secrets are my own... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:23 am

O.o ...ok, now I know 1 person that can draw better those, chinese looking, girls... how I put a picture? want to show my dragon ones Razz its all i know good, dont blame me, i inspire on my bathtube...or how whatever you saw '-.-
and an avatar? i heart avatar and dont know how to put one!!! :K must..know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Secrets are my own...   My Secrets are my own... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Secrets are my own...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magisterium :: The Players :: Arts and Crafts-
Jump to: