The Magisterium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magisterium

A forum for the World of Warcraft guild Magisterium on Farstriders realm

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magisterium Guild song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Magisterium Guild song Empty
PostSubject: Magisterium Guild song   Magisterium Guild song Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:10 pm

I've begun work on a song for the Magisterium... if you have any suggestions, or any knowledge as to how to put it on the website please post it here

*Note* This is a classical piece of music, and I have the Music theory knowledge of someone in Royal Conservatory level 6, so don't expect miracles.

Cheers; Sarlinked
Back to top Go down
Medel

Medel

Number of posts : 16
Main Class : Tulsa OK
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Magisterium Guild song   Magisterium Guild song Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:29 am

Actually, I can help you out on this too. XD I happen to know a little bit about HTML and PPB Script. I also have access to a 10mb server through my ISP, so I can host it. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I'll PM you my e-mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magisterium Guild song   Magisterium Guild song Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:47 am

i'm a pretty good poet so i could probably help with the lyrics, if there are any
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magisterium Guild song   Magisterium Guild song Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:33 pm

As of right now I'm going for more of a medly of songs I'm coming up with that I feel best define the charecters... musically of course, except for the opening fanfare, that doesn't really describe anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magisterium Guild song   Magisterium Guild song Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:40 pm

scratch that, i'm an OKAY poet
Back to top Go down
Valkorish

Number of posts : 26
Main Class : Mexico
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Character sheet
Full Name:
Level:
Magisterium Guild song Left_bar_bleue70/70Magisterium Guild song Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

PostSubject: Re: Magisterium Guild song   Magisterium Guild song Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:26 am

im good at music, maybe i could help, but im not very good its not my fault that the songs on my music class are like for kids ages 6-8...i want a harder one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magisterium Guild song   Magisterium Guild song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magisterium Guild song
Page 1 of 1