The Magisterium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magisterium

A forum for the World of Warcraft guild Magisterium on Farstriders realm

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rp event hosting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:13 pm

((not sure whether to put this here or in the concilium, but i decided here))

Okay, I'm sure some of you know that the Alliance on our server has TBD to host story time and even a tavern. I think it's about time us horde matched them. Magissterium is a great Rp guild, so why not show that? We should start hosting regular events. The first one could be a dueling match (maybe tournament) event. Bloodhoof Village (thanks Akha) has a very nce sparrign ring we could use for this. If someone finds a better place, please say so. Basically, we have people walkign around servign drinks, while two people are either picked or one person challenges another to fight. Bets are taken (this may or may not be organized betting) while the players get ready. One person will referee. if a contestant steps outside the ring, they lose. Otherwise, it follows regular dueling. If it is a tournament, people sign up and they have to make a deposit, the winner of the tournament getsall the money from the deposits. Formal clothing should probably required if you want to serve food and drinks. Of course they will be charged to make a profit Smile. That's about it for the first thing, i'll brainstorm for other events we could host.
Back to top Go down
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Number of posts : 80
Main Class : Warlock
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Character sheet
Full Name: Iseluna Amadeth Myrt'Rilynntlarn-Dawnstrike
Level:
Rp event hosting Left_bar_bleue70/70Rp event hosting Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Remarkable physical features:

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:19 pm

sounds like a plan to me, anyone ? ^.~
Back to top Go down
https://magisterium.forumotion.com

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Ok, well, what day and time do you guys think it should be, and how often should we do it?
Back to top Go down

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:13 pm

Hmm, sounds like something that could easily be set up as a weekly event and I think I would enjoy it personally, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't catch on, great races also work well.
Back to top Go down

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:37 am

Alright, umm, saturday afternoons work for everyne who wants to participate?
Back to top Go down
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Character sheet
Level:

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:04 am

Good enough we can start next saturday then, what time and place we shall decide for?

My suggestion is near darkmoon fairgrounds
about 16 pm

we have to decide a deadline to enlisting
Back to top Go down

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 pm

-cries- Yom Kippur is this weekend, it lasts all day
Back to top Go down

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:40 pm

It's actually ony this saturday, of course. It seems unfair to ask you to change the date though. you don't have to just for me, but it would be nice and I would owe you all =)
Back to top Go down
Lady Akhamanassar
Admin
Admin
Lady Akhamanassar

Character sheet
Level:

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:52 am

np Aenen we can adjourn I think =)
Back to top Go down

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:52 am

alright then have fun, i'll be to the one next week or whenever we have it next. Happy Yom Kippur ( or however you're supposed to say it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp event hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp event hosting   Rp event hosting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp event hosting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magisterium :: The Inner Sanctum :: Events and Meetings-
Jump to: